Our Friday, Saturday & Sunday Evening Ceremony & Reception
- You may choose a 4 or 5 hours for your event time (Additional event time may be added to your event, if you so desire).
- We only host one wedding a day. You will have the venue for the day to decorate, have your makeup and hair done on site (see Exquisite Reflections, on our preferred vendors tab), and ease into your day
- You are welcome to come and meet with us, your florist, etc. as much as you’d like while planning your wedding day. We will have a “final” meeting with the bride, groom & family to go through your wedding day from start to finish! We will take all of your details and document them so that your day will be executed perfectly! We want you to relax and enjoy your day.
- Our couples are welcome to come and take engagement photos with their photographer as long we are not having an event. You may have your bridal portraits taken during normal business hours so you will be able to change into and out of your dress in the bridal suite.
For Your Ceremony:
- Ashelynn Manor’s Vintage chapel or Amish styled gazebo for your ceremony
- Bridal suites in the Manor & our spacious Groom’s Cottage for dressing before the ceremony
- 45 minute rehearsal facilitated by our bridal coordinator
- Our in house sound system with microphones and sound engineer
- For gazebo ceremonies – setup and break down of chairs and house sound system
- Bridal Suites and Groom’s Cottage for your wedding party’s dressing
- Bridal Coordinator & Hostess to attend to all your needs the day of your wedding
- Our Bridal Coordinator will pin boutonnieres and corsages on your wedding party and loved ones
Groom and bride’s names on the door for your guests to see as they enter “The Manor” for a garden wedding or inside the Chapel’s interior doors
Our professional staff will bring your ceremony floral & light decor from the ceremony site to the reception
Ashelynn Manor golf cart to taxi elderly or physically challenged guests to the reception
For Your Reception:
- Carriage House – 5,000 square feet reception venue
- Round tables & Chiavari chairs
- White, ivory, black or brown floor length linens & napkin color choice from our selection
- Sweet heart table for the Bride & Groom
- Centerpieces for guest tables from our selections of lanterns, pewter candelabras, crystal candle vases, hanging tea lights and more
- Menu of your choice – See Menu options below
Your meal is served on fine dinnerware
Brides Cake, to be designed by the bride and be displayed on a cake riser of your choice
Professional Cake Service – we will cut and serve your cakes(if you choose to have a grooms cake, as well) to your guests
Entertainment Coordinator (D.J.) to facilitate your reception and party
- Color customizable up lighting
Reception Coordinator & experienced uniformed wait staff to serve you and your guests
Set up and clean up of reception area
Commissioned Officer for parking and guest assistance
Ashelynn Manor does not sell or serve alcohol. However, we will allow our customers to bring in their own beer and/or wine only to be served at their reception by our preferred bar tending company. If you choose to serve any hard liquor then we have a wonderful bar service company just for you. For the safety of all, Ashelynn Manor does not allow the service of “shots” . An additional officer must be added to your event.
Ashelynn Manor’s “Full Service” Ceremony & Receptions Pricing Summary
Peak Non Peak*
Friday Evening Reception
Based on 4 hours and 100 guests~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~$6,500 $5,500
Based on 5 hours and 100 guests~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~$7,500 $6,500
Saturday Evening Reception
Based on 4 hours and 100 guests~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~$10,000 $9,000
Based on 5 hours and 100 guests~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~$11,000 $10,000
Sunday Evening Reception
Based on 4 hours and 100 guests~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~$7,000 $6,500
Based on 5 hours and 100 guests~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~$8,000 $7,500
$15 per person over “based on” price
Food & Beverage Packages are required
*Non Peak Months: January, February, July, August & September
Food & Beverage Minimums:
Friday Evening ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ $2,500
Saturday Evening ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~$3,000
Sunday Evening ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~$2,000
Ceremony held in our Chapel or Garden Gazebo, Bridal Coordinator to facilitate your ceremony, Hostess, and 45 minute rehearsal
Retainer ~ To reserve your date~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~$1,000
Bar ~ You may bring in your own beer and/or wine only to be served to your guests. We will add a bar tender to your event from our preferred bar service company. If you should choose to serve any hard liquor then we have a wonderful bar service company just for you. No outside adult beverages may be brought in, if you should choose to serve hard alcoholic beverages. For the safety of all, Ashelynn Manor does not allow the service of “shots”. An additional officer must be added to your event. Pricing provided upon request.
Please add 7.25% sales tax to all of our services
The Southern Comfort: Fried chicken, mashed potatoes, cream gravy, vegetable of your choice, garden salad, fresh rolls.
The Angelina – Grilled chicken breast and penne pasta with Alfredo sauce, vegetable of your choice, Italian salad, rolls/butter.
The Emma Leigh – Chicken breast smothered in sauteed red onion, bell peppers, mushrooms, three cheese and white wine, vegetable & starch of your choice, Ashelynn’s house salad rolls/butter.
The Southern Hospitality – Barbecue dinner with 2 meat option: Sliced beef brisket, sausage links or turkey, homemade baked beans, twice baked potatoes, all the fixings.
The Cassandra –Carved roasted beef served with au jus and creamy horseradish sauce, vegetable & starch of your choice, Ashelynn’s house salad, fresh rolls/butter.
The La Rosa – Mixed Beef and Chicken Fajitas served with refried beans, Spanish rice, pico de gallo, cheese, guacamole, sour cream, flour tortillas, chips and salsa.
The Caraway – For starters; boiled shrimp served in an ice bowl with cocktail sauce and lemon wedges, fresh seasonal fruit display, domestic cheese display, and your choice of two hot appetizers from our seasonal menu selections (only one seafood appetizer may be chosen from the list).
Caraway’s Dinner Menu: Your choice of 2 carving stations: roasted beef with au jus and creamy horseradish sauce, oven roasted turkey or a delicious smoked ham, vegetable & starch of your choice, Christine’s signature salad, hot rolls/butter.
Hot Appetizers for Caraway: Due to seasonal variations, contact Ashelynn Manor for an updated list. However, the following selections may be available: Chicken Satay Skewer, Quesadilla Chicken Cornucopia, Mini Assorted Quiche, Asparagus Tips wrapped in Filo, Brie Cheese with Raspberry & Almonds, Mushroom Stuffed with Seafood, Bacon wrapped Shrimp or Scallop, Mini Beef Wellington, Mini Crab Cakes, Chicken and Cheese Empanada, Chicken Quesadilla with Cheese, Spanakopita, Mini Pizzas, and Antipasto Skewer. (Only one seafood appetizer may be chosen from the list)
Ashelynn Manor’s Menus Side Dish Choices:
Starch Choices: Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Rosemary Red Roasted Potatoes, Seasoned Baby Bakers, Twice Baked Potato Casserole, Wild Rice w/Toasted Almonds or Rice Pilaf.
Vegetable Choices: Seasoned Green Beans, Normandy Blend, Glazed Carrots, Sautéed Sweet Corn, Broccoli Florets drizzled with Hollandaise Sauce or Seasoned Asparagus
Hors d’ oeuvre Packages may be added to any menu selection
***Tastings for our menus are at our Open House events***
We can customize menus upon request
Restricted “Outside Catering” packages available upon request. Outside caterers must be licenced, insured and approved by Ashelynn Manor.
Pricing is subject to change without notice